Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Garlic-Chili Pork Tenderloin

This is from Cooking with Paula Deen.  I always like to find a good marinade, and this one fits the bill. I marinaded my tenderloins for 24 hours and couldn't get the bbq lit, so I put them in foil and stuck them in a 300 degree oven for about 45min. to 1 hr. and I thought they were delish!
Makes 4-6 servings
1/4 c. soy sauce
3 Tblsp. firmly packed brown sugar
3 Tblsp. sesame oil
2 Tblsp. rice vinegar
2 Tblsp. garlic-chili sauce (I used Lee Kum Kee)
1 Tblsp. minced garlic
2 tsp. ground ginger
2 lbs. pork tenderloin

In a large resealable plastic bag, comgine soy sauce and next 6 igredients.  Add pork; seal bag, and chill for at least 8 hrs. or up to 24 hrs.  Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray.  Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees).  Remove pork from bag, and discard marinade.  Grill tenderloin, covered with grill lid, for 10 min. per side or until a meat themometer inserted in pork reaches 145 degrees.  Remove from grill, and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.


No comments:

Post a Comment