Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Good Morning Smoothie

I was just throwing in stuff one morning and Dan asked me if I was going to put anything funny in it, so I
told him I'd make a normal one.  It turned out so well I decided I'd better write it down before I forgot it.  Remember on any of my smoothies, everything is just an approximation.  Play with it yourself.  If you're not into blueberry yogurt, try peach or whatever you have on hand.
This makes about 8 small or 4 large smoothies:



3 c. frozen strawberries (I keep the hulls on for more fiber and good for you things)
1 c. frozen pineapple (Use the core cause it's full of all kinds of nutrients)
2 reg. or 3 small blueberry yogurts
2 heaping spoons of frozen orange juice concentrate
1/2 c. nonfat French vanilla coffee creamer
agave or other sweetener to taste
1 c. crushed ice



No comments:

Post a Comment