Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

7-up biscuits

I think these are absolutely amazing !! Got this off Pinterest and debated making it because I didn't want it to be delicious because of all the butter.  But I figured you put butter on them anyway, and I did use light sour cream, so I went for it, and, I guess I'll just make them once in a while.  It's going to be hard to go back to regular biscuits now...
Makes: 9

2 1/2 c. Bisquick
1/2 c. regular 7 up
1/2 c. sour cream (I used light and they were great)
6 Tblsp. butter

Preheat oven to 450.  While the oven is heating, put the butter in a 9x9 pan to melt.  While it's melting, dump the remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir them up.  With floured hands on a floured surface, shape dough and cut out biscuits.  Put them into the pan on top of the butter and bake about 12 minutes or until lightly browned.


No comments:

Post a Comment