Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Roasted Fingerling Potatoes

I got this recipe from the Taste of Home.  I don't usually get a lot of recipes from there, but I have gotten a few "golden" ones which keeps me checking them out.  This was another recipe mom and I made on their 2012 trip.  We've been getting pretty lucky with some good ones and this one was one of the yummys of the week and EASY. This is also supposed to be put in foil and grilled on the bbq after microwaving, which you can do if you like.


Serves: 4

2 lbs. fingerling potatoes
1 Tblsp. olive oil
2 Tblsp. butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. minced fresh thyme (or use 1 tsp. dried)
1/2 tsp. ground pepper

Pierce potatoes with a fork.  Place in a large microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave for 4-7 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring halfway.  Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Place in a 13x9 inch pan and roast at 375 degrees for approximately 1/2 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment